Virtual Theatre - Rising Middle
This virtual theatre experience engages the student and provides them with challenges and theatrical opportunities to expand their talents. Contained within this experience are solid theatrical anchors such as voice, expression, acting, writing, set, costume and more.
Course Materials - Student must have access to a working computer that can access ZOOM.
Virtual Theatre will be instructed by Mr. Tone Lane of Kreative Thinkers. Registered students will receive simple instructions on how to prepare for the course. Kreative Thinkers will send students the following throughout the course:
* Get ready introduction and simple instructions
* Performance coaching that provides techniques and strategies
* Supportive curriculum and instruction
* Solid principles of acting with voice, expression, creativity
* Guidance and Direction Provided by Instructor
Weekly Course Outline - 2 student minimum to conduct sessions.
1 session every Wednesday: Each session is 70 minutes long.
3:50 pm to 5:00 pm.
Kreative Thinkers will produce an (unlisted YouTube) performance video at the end of each 9 week session.