The Magic of Presentation!
What do you get when you combine performing magic, stage presence, and public speaking skills? You get a polished, confident performer/presenter. These are valuable skill sets that are not only fun to learn - but incredibly fun to perform anywhere. Student presentations will be posted on YOUtube for students to share with family and friends.
Course Materials - Student must have access to a working computer that can access ZOOM and or Flip Grid.
The MAGIC of Presentation will be instructed by Mr. Tone Lane of Kreative Thinkers. Registered students will receive simple instructions on how to prepare for the course. Kreative Thinkers will send students the following throughout the course:
* Practice techniques and strategies
* Performance techniques and strategies
* Supportive curriculum and instruction
* Solid principles of presentation skill sets
* Guidance and Direction Provided by Instructor
1 Week Course Outline - 4 student minimum to conduct this workshop.
2 classes per day: Each class is 1-hour.
10:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
* Day One: Introductions, Course overview, Student assessment, Warm up exercises
* Day Two: Magic lessons, Presentation coaching and guidance
* Day Three: Presentation theme, Rehearsal, Magic performance
* Day Four: Magic Presentations, rehearsals,
* Day Five: Record Magical Presentations
Kreative Thinkers will produce and post on YOUtube (unlisted) within 48 hours.